National Center for Victims of Crime 2012 National Conference
9/19/2012 to 9/21/2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
There is one week left to take advantage the early registration rates for the National Center for Victims of Crime 2012 National Conference to be held September 19-21, 2012 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Register before Tuesday, May 15, 2012 to secure the early registration discount -- $375 for National Center members and $400 for non-members.
Our National Conference is the premier event for professionals working with victims of crime. A host of distinguished experts will lead nearly 80 informative and skill-building sessions.
Workshop Highlights include:
- Assessing and Addressing Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking in a Local Context
- Child Protection in Youth-Serving Organizations
- Immigration Relief for Foreign Victims
- Secondary & Vicarious Trauma: An Interactive Approach to Caring for Service Providers
- Protecting Elder Abuse Victims: Building the Case, Building the Team
- Responding to Foreign Child Victims of Human Trafficking
- Incorporating Victim Voices into Research: Examples from the Field
- Promising Partnership Practices Between Law Enforcement and Immigration Victims of Crime
And many more!
More information, including details about how to sponsor, exhibit, market, and participate in a poster session at the Conference is available on the National Conference website.
Updates on the latest conference topics and speakers will be posted on www.ncvc.org/education
« Go to Upcoming Event List