The 31st Annual National CASA Conference will take place June 9-12, 2012, in Washington, DC. Join more than 1,400 child advocates from across the country to gain knowledge that will work to ensure justice for all children!
Online Conference Registration Closes Friday, May 11
Register now! Online registration will close the evening of Friday, May 11. Be sure to take advantage of special discounts available for volunteers, groups and students/youth. Please register online.
One-stop shopping for all your conference needs can be found at CASAforChildren.org/conference:
• Register for the conference.
• Book your hotel room.
• Learn about airline discounts through United
• Book your shuttle discount with Go Airport
• Consider the National CASA pre-conference
• Review workshop titles and descriptions.
• Register for CASA Meets Congress.
After May 11, registration will only be available on-site at the Omni Shoreham Hotel beginning on June 8.